<body> Waiting For You... <body>
You-know-who
Sunday, March 8, 2009

[EDITED]

Heloohs,readers.
Ya'll must be wondering who's updating right?
Well,since Fir is away for camp and I'm being such a loyal/great friend, I'm updating on his behalf. Hee...
He's username and password is WOW. No one can ever think of it.
Anyway,Ya'll dont have to know who I am :)

I'm currently texting him before he has to attend a meeting and I cant text him anymore. Boo for that.

He's really irritaing,ya'know. Complain only. Hehes.

&& Let me share something with you guys,he took a pic of me without my knowledge and I was mad,real mad. Heh. Then he wanted to prove his sincerity in apologizing,he changed his PM @ MSN to :
".............Haz is the Greatest Person =)..........."
Haha,if I didnt get mad,I'm sure I wont be able to see this PM. Heh.

I seriously do not know what to blog. Haiz.
Well,apparently I'm not a fortune teller who can read people mind's.
Hmm...I shall blog about Firdaus? Okay,good idea.
:D


Well,I got to know him from Tagged(?),yes. From Tagged.
Then we chatted on MSN and all.
Now,he's the greatest thing that had ever happened to me. I swear.

He's really nice,sweet and kinda romantic. :)
He even made two trips to my house [without my knowledge] and passed me chocolates. [favourite food]
Amazing,right?
I still do not know how to repay him? Hope this will be a so-called
"Thank you,Fir"-post.
Hehes.

Well,he also understands me alot. We even have some things in common such as we're both am very invovled in our CCA(?). Haha. Ok,this post might be really random to some of you,so mind me. :):)

In short,I'm really glad to have someone like him to be by my side.
Thank you so much.

ANYWAY,FIR HAS A TEST TOMORROW.
ALL THE BEST,yah.
:D

What else? Nothing for now I guess.(?)
Next,my turn to be away from camp. :'(
Hah. Nevermind...

xoxo,_______ Miller.

Felt Totally Confused..... 7:55:00 PM