<body> Waiting For You... <body>
FIR,you're the GREATEST,still. :)
Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Heyho,Readers!
I'm blogging on Fir's behalf,AGAIN.
So,Fir you owe me something hor...
Hee... xD

Anyway,I'm off for camp from 18 March till 20 March,so miss me readers.
And if ya'll realise me and Fir have camp one after another
BOO. :'(

Okay,Now I'm gonna make Fir jealous. Brace yourself.

So,Fir. I was online and chatting with my friend.
Talktalktalk and I informed him that I'd be away for camp.
So,as usual I will inform him to miss me,DUH. [typical of me]
And he said he will miss me alot.
On top of that he dedicatedd a song to me and said it was specially for me.
Here's the song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CYI5bKZMes

Alright,thats all.
So,Fir,sorry to make you jealous.
Teehee.. xD

Okay,gotta go.
Manymany things to do and prepare.
Ohgod.

P.s WO XIANG NI
xoxo,Hazizah Miller :)

Felt Totally Confused..... 1:00:00 PM